Hey there - welcome to Seasons & Stories!
Here's some random tid-bits about the writer behind the blog.
- I am a Bookkeeper/Office Manager by day. (It's how I pay the bills!) And I'm a writer, wreath-maker, reality-show watcher by night.
- Sometimes I use profanity because I believe it's necessary.
- I'm a mom to one awesome little boy named Tommy. He is the light of my life.
- I deeply desire to have a daughter someday.
- I wish I lived closer to the beach. I would go every single day.
- I'm married to a wonderful, kind (and in my opinion, quite good-looking) man named Todd. We still flirt, we struggle and we do life together well - and I wouldn't have it any other way.
- Also, he is almost 12 years older than I am.
- I am drawn most to honest, real, genuine people.
- I believe in Jesus, in grace, and in hope.
- My most favorite color is yellow. It's bright and cheerful and I want to be like that.
- I like to think I know a lot about decorating and fashion.
- I've struggled with my weight for the majority of my life and I'm on a journey to health, wellness and living with freedom from my addiction to food.
- Laundry is my most favorite chore. Vacuuming is a close second. And I hate, absolutely HATE doing the dishes.
- I wish I could live on bread, cheese and chocolate. They're my favorite.
- I may or may not have some mild road-rage issues.
- I love to bake. Especially pies.
- I live in South Texas. And even with our 100+ degree summers, I LOVE it here!
- I listen to Christmas music even if it's not Christmas.
- I love comic book hero movies - you know, Batman, Ironman, Captain America.
Thanks for stopping by Seasons and Stories!