June 14, 2014

Eight Years

In a world where there are no guarantees, nothing certain, nothing lasting, I feel especially blessed to have celebrated eight years of marriage with my husband.

This year he brought me a small bouquet of flowers and two breakfast tacos at work.  His sweet and thoughtful gestures always leave me feeling loved and cared for and remembered.
We celebrated by going to our favorite steakhouse, Saltgrass and ended the night by seeing Godzilla at the movies.  Nothing says romance and anniversary celebration like Godzilla right?
This year was another low-key year as we have been tucking away what we can for our upcoming family vacation and Tommy's big 5th birthday party.  My heart is full of gratitude and love my for the man who continues to do life with me amidst all of the chaos, the ups and downs and the messy parts.  Happy eight years to us.

No comments:

Post a Comment