January 10, 2012

Tommy Conversations

Conversations with a two-and-a-half year old are the best. Case in point - this morning:

"I gotta go work mom and make a thousan dollars."

"You do?! What are you going to buy with your thousand dollars?" I ask.

"Um, diet coke and fen fies."

I laugh out loud and he says, "You cack me up!"
Also, he woke up one morning and suddenly was the king of making sound effects. He can make car crashing noises better than anyone I know. How do boys pick this stuff up?

Either way, I love it all.

Happy Tuesday.

1 comment:

  1. Hopefully I'll get to meet Tommy before he is grown up! But for now I so enjoy reading about him on your blog. I see him as a little boy who is wrapped up daily in a secure love with freedom to grow, learn and enjoy life! What a sweetie.... You are a good mommy. :-)

    ReplyDelete