November 19, 2012

Vacation Monday

So far today....

I woke up to Tommy dancing to music videos on TV.  (Someone has learned how to turn the TV on and channel surf *sigh*).

Shared a waffle breakfast with my little guy.

I completed my giant Thanksgiving grocery trip and I think I actually remembered everything.

I ate Mexican food.

Then I took a nap. 

Woke up to my frozen dough that I bought for Thanksgiving rolls, melting and rising in their bags on top of my stove because someone forgot to put them in the freezer.

I've organized my pantry.

Worked some more on my Christmas cards.

Caught Tommy raiding the chocolate chip cookies.

And I've been instructed by my boss to quit working....yes, I took some work home because I'm crazy or something.  So it's officially put away.

And I found something incredible at the store.  Something that almost makes life complete.


That's right.  Pumpkin spice pudding.

It's really been a perfect Monday as far as Mondays go.

If you'll excuse me, I've got some pudding to make.

3 comments:

  1. Such a productive Monday!!

    And wow, look at jello go! What will they come up with next?!

    Too funny you woke up to Tommy dancing to music videos, lol.

    I've been craving Mexican food so slightly jealous you had some today ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. :) i saw this pic in passing on fb and thought it was straight up jello, and was like, ugh.
    but pudding. pudding is different, and perfect.
    glad you had a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was so jealous of your purchase of pumpkin spice pudding - because I couldn't find the stuff myself, so I ordered it on Amazon! :) Pumpkin Lust Cake here I come!

    ReplyDelete