May 20, 2013

Day 20: Struggles

Today's prompt:  Get real. Share something you're struggling with right now.

Doing it all.  The great life juggle.

Work, play, church, ministry, friends, people, relationships, dishes, children, marriage, family, appointments, obligations, chores, laundry, parties, bills, prayer, writing, rest, sleep....

Life feels like a giant puzzle.  
Something to be figured out instead of lived.

I can plan and schedule and organize and control.
But then I'm tightly wound and enslaved to a calendar.

Day by day.  Moment by moment.  
It's all I can really do.  

Live and love.  Work and play.  Run and rest.
Say yes and say no.  Do what I can and not do what I should.

No juggling.  Just life. 

No need to do it all.  
Just do. 

More importantly. 
Just be.



 

No comments:

Post a Comment