July 9, 2012

Things that make me smile

Rain.  Thunder.  Wet streets and driving through puddles.  

The possibility of Todd starting a wonderful, new job in a matter of weeks.  

Friends who know how to share in laughter and tears with you because they love your heart.

My soon-to-be cousin-in-law, Grayson.

Our church.  How it feels like home.

Dreaming with my husband about the what-ifs and the maybes and the could-be's. 

Tommy's silly sayings.


Sharing my favorite grace story with friends.

That God can do exceedingly above what we think and imagine - and really knowing that to be true and real.

Love notes on the refrigerator....
Butterflies.  The kind you feel in your stomach.

3 comments:

  1. some rain & thunder would definitely make me smile about now...we need rain so bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh laws, this was such a simple and sweet post.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this! Such a sweet post. It made me smile :)

    ReplyDelete