May 10, 2013

Day 10: Because I'm a rebel

Today's prompt was about sharing an embarassing moment.  And the only thing I could come up with was the time my watch got stuck to my sweater, and when I went to greet these new people at this event I was at with a friend, my sweater went with my hand.  So all of these people I met for the first time saw my bare tummy and even some bra action.  It was super-awesome.

And that's also the story of why I don't wear watches anymore.

But really, I just need a break.  It's been a week.  And not a bad one.  Just a - I'm trying to figure out how to do everything - kind of week.  Learning a new job, taking care of two kiddoes instead of just one, making dinner, getting to youth group on Wednesdays, finding time to pay bills and return e-mails, be married, even text my friends back - oh, and blog every day in May too?

So this is me saying I may take a couple days off from the everyday in May thing - because I'm a rebel and a rule-breaker.  And because I know when something's gotta give....
 
Also, is it embarassing that a picture like this of me exists?

No comments:

Post a Comment