1) It's summer. It's my favorite. I'm busy having fun and doing summer things and living and playing and being and enjoying.
2) I used to be able to blog at work ages ago - I can't do that now.
3) My computer at home is slow and the keyboard is wonky and sitting down in front of it literally kills my creative. Hence the very nature of this post.
4) Jacob still doesn't let me pee by myself much less sit in front of the computer without him.
5) Because I can't blog on my smartphone.
6) Because I've been writing in journals and writing up story plots and developing characters - true story.
7) I'm also knee deep in Star Wars party decorations. Like Imperial fighter ships made from round paper lanterns.
8) My computer is stupid - have I mentioned that?
9) Because I really need a laptop and I totally don't have one.
10) I don't really have 10 reasons, but it sounded much better than 8.
I'll be back to regular blogging soon. But I might need to tell that to my sad, slow computer.