July 27, 2012

I've Been

I've been daydreaming about fall and decorating and cooler weather and wearing scarves.

I've been waiting and waiting and waiting for things.  And I'm still waiting.

I've been writing less and reading more. 

I've been cultivating new friendships and enjoying them immensly.

I've been looking forward to the summer Olympics.  I love watching gymnastics!

I've been hoping summer would go by a bit more quickly because I'm officially over it.  

I've been working on new things at work - like developing policies and helping to write a company handbook on rules and guidelines.

I've been missing my friend B.

I've been wishing that money grew on trees so I could fly to Michigan and visit her.

I've been thinking about prayer.  I love what Ann Voskamp said about it the other day.

 I've been having a hard time sleeping through the night.

I've been restless and antsy and spinning.  I wish I could say I had this under control, but I don't.

I've been letting go of some things that have needed letting go of.

I've been grateful, very grateful, that Fridays are short work days.

3 comments:

  1. I've been talking about Fall Attire for about a week now too. I LOVE boots...cannot wait to be able to layer up again!

    With the not being able to sleep, have you tried going for a long walk before bed? I go in and out of phases of having a lot of trouble sleeping, but when I start incorporating hiking/walking/running back into my routine, I sleep so much more soundly. Go figure.

    And I LOVE watching gymnastics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! I too have been wishing money would grow on trees... wouldn't that be grand. haha I have also been greatful for fridays and short work days :) Oh and I am having issues with my google account, had to follow you through twitter... who knew you could even do that?! I didn't!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love scarves. They are my only favourite thing about cold weather!

    ReplyDelete