April 25, 2014

Baby Steps

Watching your child take their first few steps is one of the best days in a parent's life pretty much ever.  There is something so exciting watching your baby figure out how their body moves and what it can do.  It's a sign of independence - and glory, hallelujah, I'm all about that.  They go from a baby to a toddler almost overnight and suddenly late night feedings and rocking your sweet footed-sleeper baby to sleep is a thing of the past. I got lucky with Jacob and was able to record his very first set up steps as he walked to my friend Sarah over Easter weekend. 

Now, when he walks - it looks like this:


He is on a mission.  Now, if we can get him to stop clinging to my legs while I want to cook in the kitchen, we will be getting somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment